"IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR"
You don't need a Bbq Pit to grill. Buy yourself a stove toppeppert iron griddle. (you can buy them @ just about any department store / $29 on up. Open your windows, unless you have a high powered exhaust. Coat your griddle with a little oil, crank up the heat & look forward to a flavorful juicy burger.
- 1lb ground beef . (take out fridge 30 mins. In advance)
- season with a little salt & pepper
- add a few drops of water
- split in 8 balls, flatten
- toast 8 slider buns (coated with a little butter)
- grill burgers about 3-5 mins on each side, smashing while cooking (as soon as you flip burgers over)
- top with your favorite cheese (put a lid on top to speed up the melting process)
- add your favorite condiments to your buns & enjoy